Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When is Blues and Brews held?
- Friday, June 9, 2023… gates open at 2:00 pm and music starts at 2:30 pm
- Saturday, June 10, 2023… gates open at 11 am and music starts at 11:30 am
Where is the event held?
- Continental Driving Range, on the corner of Country Club Drive and Old Walnut Canyon; click to view map
- 5000 E. Old Walnut Canyon Road, Flagstaff, 86004
From Phoenix: Take I-17 north, take the I-40 east bound exit number 340A, continue to the I-40 Country Club exit number 201 and take a right. Continue on this road until you see the driving range on your left! Follow the signs to the nearest parking available.
From Las Vegas:
Take US-93 south towards Phoenix. Merge onto I-40 E to exit number 201 and take a right. Continue on this road until you see the driving range on your left! Follow the signs to the nearest parking available.
From New Mexico:
Take I-40 west bound to exit number 201 and take a left. Continue on this road until you see the driving range on your left! Follow the signs to the nearest parking available.
Can I purchase tickets at the gate?
Possibly, tickets may be purchased at the gate on the day of the show, unless we sell out.
However, ticket prices will be at a premium for day of purchases so it’s best to get them in advance.
What is your refund policy?
Ticket purchases are final and are non-refundable. The Flagstaff Blues Festival is rain or shine.
All sales are final. All tickets are purchased at risk of inclement weather. Management is not responsible for articles lost, misplaced, or stolen at the event for which this ticket grants admission. Time, date, and location of event are subject to change. This ticket will not be replaced, refunded or exchanged for any reason. Please note that our fees are never refundable under any circumstances.
Is there parking on site?
- Yes, but you must purchase a parking pass BEFORE the event.
- Parking opens at Noon on Friday
- Parking opens at 9 am on Saturday
- There is NO overnight parking
- RVs and Trailers at NOT allowed
- You can also take our free shuttle.
Learn more about both HERE
Is there camping on site?
- No – there is NO camping or RVs allowed
Black Barts RV Park – 928-774-1912
Flagstaff KOA (Highway 89) – 928-526-9926
Fort Tuthill – 928-679-8000
J & H RV Park – 928-526-1829
Kit Carson RV Park – 928-774-6993
Lakeview Campground – 928-526-0866
Woody Mountain RV Park – 928-774-7727
Is smoking allowed?
No. The City of Flagstaff is in Stage 2 fire restrictions. This means you may only smoke inside an enclosed vehicle.
What items are NOT allowed inside?
- Professional Photo Equipment, Video Cameras or Video Recording Equipment. Any camera with a detachable lenses is considered professional
Pop up Tents, canopies, hammocks or Large umbrellas – Please leave these at home!
Weapons of any kind
Ice chests or coolers
Outside food or drinks
Drones, Unmanned aircraft Devices and Remote Controlled Vehicles
- Fireworks sparklers, or incendiary devices
No unauthorized vending – if you are not a registered vendor you cannot sell or distribute anything on festival grounds. Violators are subject to be ejected.
Can I bring outside food/drink to the festival?
Outside food and drink is prohibited with the exception of 1 factory sealed water bottle per person as well as any medical or infant needs.
My pet really loves music, may I bring him?
We love pets… and in 2023 we will allow pets! Your pet must be leashed at all times, and you are responsible for picking up after your pet, as well as providing water.
Is there Re-entry
Yes, you may exit and re-enter with a wristband on. However, it is under our discretion to prohibit entry if wristbands have been tampered with.
Do we have to wear our wristbands for the entire event?
Wristbands will be given to VIP ticket holders and 2-day General Admission ticket holders.
Wristbands MUST be worn at all times. Do not remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way. Sharing wristbands is not allowed. Wristbands will NOT be replaced if stolen, damaged, lost or destroyed.
Wristbands are NOT transferable.
What beer will be served?
What can I bring to the festival?
- Ticket! Either printed from your email or on your phone – we just need to be able to scan it
One sealed water bottle will be allowed – no more than 32 oz (plastic or metal only)
- As many empty water containers as you’d like – we will have water refill stations inside!
Sunscreen, hats and sunglasses
- Small umbrellas (any umbrella that can fit in a purse)
- Bags, Backpacks. They do not need to be clear but they will be searched.
Blankets or beach towels
Cameras (No professional photo equipment allowed)
- Lawn Chairs
Valid Driver’s License for will-call and/or to drink alcohol
- Warm clothes for the evening
- Cash: most vendors only accept cash; ATMs are available on-site
A good attitude
What we provide at the event!
Port-a-potties (and plenty of them)
Trash Cans (Please help keep the scene clean)
Lost & Found (located at the information tent)
A wide variety of Food and Craft Vendors
Beer and Wine available for purchase
Medical Tent. EMTs have basic supplies like ibuprofen and sun block
- Hydration Station – refill your water bottle or grab a cup and enjoy a nice glass of water
Flagstaff Blues and Brews is held on a driving range. The terrain includes dirt, grass, and gravel. Parking can be a distance from the event. Flagstaff Blues does not provide shuttle or push service. Please come prepared to get around the site on your own! Some people have found that electric wheelchairs and scooters make all the difference.
Handicap parking is available, however Handicap parking is on a first-come basis. A valid disability parking permit is required to park in these locations. Please note that parking locations are subject to change without notice.
Wheelchair Accessible Restrooms
Wheelchair Port-o-lets are available
Service animals are allowed on the grounds provided the animal does not pose a danger or threat to other service animals or patrons. Owners of service animals are responsible for the animal’s personal care.
Flagstaff Blues and Brews encourages everyone to drink responsibly. The fine, craft-brewed beverages available at this event are best consumed in moderation and savored for their unique flavors, aromas and textures. Over-consumption of alcohol can affect our bodies, judgment and perception. It is our responsibility as friends, family and responsible citizens to watch out for others. If anyone is intoxicated, you will no longer be served. If you become disrespectful, we will have security escort you out. And please DON’T DRINK and DRIVE!
Do you still have more questions?
Email us at email@example.com
How do I get information on how Flagstaff Blues and Brews is handling COVID-19 concerns, vaccinations + safety?
- We will follow all local and state health safety guidelines in place at the time of the festival and will communicate all requirements to ticket holders before the festival.
- For more information please visit CDC.gov
When will COVID requirements be released + can I get a refund if I don’t agree with the protocols?
- Tickets are nonrefundable. If you would like to see the protocols before purchasing tickets, we encourage you to wait to purchase until after our Covid-19 rules are released, which will happen closer to the event.
Do I need to be vaccinated to attend + do I have to wear a mask to the festival?
- We will follow all local and state COVID-19 health & safety guidelines in place at the time of the festival and will communicate all requirements to ticket holders before the festival.