Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When is Blues and Brews held?
- Friday, June 12, 2020… gates open at 2:30 pm and music starts at 3 pm
- Saturday, June 13, 2020… gates open at 11 am and music starts at 11:30 am
Where is the event held?
- Continental Driving Range, on the corner of Country Club Drive and Old Walnut Canyon; click to view map
- 5200 E. Old Walnut Canyon Road, Flagstaff, 86004
Is there camping on site?
- No – there is NO camping on site
Black Barts RV Park – 928-774-1912
Flagstaff KOA (Highway 89) – 928-526-9926
Fort Tuthill – 928-679-8000
J & H RV Park – 928-526-1829
Kit Carson RV Park – 928-774-6993
Lakeview Campground – 928-526-0866
Woody Mountain RV Park – 928-774-7727
Where can I purchase tickets?
Tickets go on sale February 1, 2020 and will only be available online.
Do I need to purchase a ticket for my child?
NO! Kids 12 and under are FREE! They must be accompanied by an adult, this includes the VIP Area.
What is included with my VIP wristband?
Do we have to wear our wristbands for the entire event?
Wristbands will be given to VIP ticket holders and 2-day General Admission ticket holders.
Wristbands MUST be worn at ALL TIMES. Do not remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way, sharing wristbands is NOT allowed. Wristbands will not be replaced if stolen, damaged, lost, or destroyed. Wristbands that need to be replaced will be charged full price (subject to availability).
Wristbands are not transferable.
Is there Free Re-entry
Yes! But you must have your wristband or stamp in order to re-enter. There is also no alcohol consumption allowed in the parking lot, we could be fined $10,000 for each parking lot drinking infringement that occurs.
What beer will be served?
Information and Guidelines
- Must have TICKET to ENTER
- No Refunds or exchanges.
- Event is Rain or Shine.
- All Ages Welcome.
- No tailgating
- Lineup and Artists are subject to change
- All bags subject to search
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry
Allowed and prohibited lists are subject to change. The event and private security personnel at the entrance reserve the right to make the final determination on allowed and not allowed items.
What items are NOT allowed inside?
- Professional Photo Equipment, Video Cameras or Video Recording Equipment. Any camera with a detachable lenses is considered professional.
Pets (except service animals)
Pop up Tents, canopies, hammocks or Large umbrellas
Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances or drug paraphernalia
Ice chests or coolers
Outside food or drinks
Glass containers of any kind
Alcoholic Beverages and Illegal Substances
Drones, Unmanned aircraft Devices and Remote Controlled Vehicles
- Fireworks sparklers, or incendiary devices
No unauthorized vending – if you are not a registered vendor you cannot sell or distribute anything on festival grounds. Violators are subject to be ejected.
What can I bring to the festival?
- Ticket! Either printed from your email or on your phone – we just need to be able to scan it
One sealed water bottle will be allowed – no more than 32 oz (plastic or metal only)
- As many empty water containers as you’d like – we will have water refill stations inside!
Sunscreen, hats and sunglasses
- Small umbrellas (any umbrella or sunshade tent that is lower than 3 feet when sat on the ground)
Blankets or beach towels
Cameras (No professional photo equipment allowed)
- Lawn Chairs
Valid Driver’s License for will-call and/or to drink alcohol
- Warm clothes for the evening
- Cash: most vendors only accept cash; ATMs are available on-site
A good attitude
What we provide at the event!
Port-a-potties (and plenty of them)
Trash Cans (Please help keep the scene clean)
Lost & Found (located at the information tent)
A wide variety of Food and Craft Vendors
Beer and Wine available for purchase
Medical Tent. EMTs have basic supplies like ibuprofen and sun block
- Hydration Station – refill your water bottle or grab a cup and enjoy a nice glass of water
Where can I find parking?
- We have Limited on site parking! Just follow the signs and staff!
- We also have very limited handicap parking – please notify parking attendants
- No onsite parking for RV/Oversize trucks/busses/trailers, etc. NO CAMPING ALLOWED!
We are located just south of the Flagstaff Athletic Club @ 3200 N. Country Club, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
From Phoenix: Take I-17 north, take the I-40 east bound exit number 340A, continue to the I-40 Country Club exit number 201 and take a right. Continue on this road until you see the driving range on your left! Follow the signs to the nearest parking available.
From Las Vegas:
Take US-93 south towards Phoenix. Merge onto I-40 E to exit number 201 and take a right. Continue on this road until you see the driving range on your left! Follow the signs to the nearest parking available.
From New Mexico:
Take I-40 west bound to exit number 201 and take a left. Continue on this road until you see the driving range on your left! Follow the signs to the nearest parking available.
My pet really loves music, may I bring him?
We love pets… But we ask you to leave your pets at home. This is not only for the convenience of our patrons, but also for the well-being of your pets. So, no you can’t bring your dog/cat/snake/goldfish/penguin to Flagstaff Blues and Brews. Service dogs, with the correct credentials will be permitted.
Is smoking allowed?
Yes, however we ask that you be respectful of others. We will also have a designated smoking area, please be kind and use that.
Is there Merchandise for Sale?
Festival t-shirts for men and women, hats, Visors, tank tops, hoodie and many other items will be sold at the main merchandise tent in the middle of the festival which will be clearly marked and easily found at the event. Artist merchandise will also be available for sale near the stage.
Flagstaff Blues and Brews encourages everyone to drink responsibly. The fine, craft-brewed beverages available at this event are best consumed in moderation and savored for their unique flavors, aromas and textures. Over-consumption of alcohol can affect our bodies, judgment and perception. It is our responsibility as friends, family and responsible citizens to watch out for others. If anyone is intoxicated, you will no longer be served. If you become disrespectful, we will have security escort you out. And please DON’T DRINK and DRIVE!
Media and Press
If you would like to be considered for one of our media passes. Please fill out the Media Pass Application.