IT’S FESTIVAL WEEK!!!!!!
Woo hoo! It’s here and we’re ready! Wait, we’re ready? It looks like we will have perfect Flagstaff weather! If you are new to the festival, please remember to bring a sweater or jacket. I know when you’re dealing with 112 degrees in Phoenix the thought of summer and a jacket seems insane, but once that sun goes down, it gets MUCH cooler! If you don’t want to trust me, we will have long sleeve shirts and hoodies for sale!
People are asking exactly how does this festival work? Well, here’s the low down!
WHERE IS THE FESTIVAL?
We are located on the corner of Country Club Drive and Old Walnut Canyon Road. When driving down Country Club – look left – you’ll see the stage and tents!
Take I-17 north, take the I-40 east bound exit number 340A, continue to the I-40 Country Club exit number 201 and take a right. Continue on this road until you see the driving range on your left! Follow the signs to the nearest parking available.
From Las Vegas:
Take US-93 south towards Phoenix. Merge onto I-40 E to exit number 201 and take a right. Continue on this road until you see the driving range on your left! Follow the signs to the nearest parking available.
From New Mexico:
Take I-40 west bound to exit number 201 and take a left. Continue on this road until you see the driving range on your left! Follow the signs to the nearest parking available.
- Ticket! Either printed from your email or on your phone – we just need to be able to scan
- One sealed water bottle will be allowed – no more than 32 oz (plastic or metal only)
Empty water containers as you’d like – we will have water refill stations inside!
- Sunscreen, hats and sunglasses
Small umbrellas (any umbrella or sunshade tent that is lower than 3 feet when sat on the ground)
- Blankets or beach towels
- Fanny Packs
- Non-professional Cameras
- Lawn Chairs
- Valid Driver’s License for will-call and/or to drink alcohol
- Warm clothes for the evening
- Cash: most vendors only accept cash; ATMs are available on-site
- Dancing shoes
- A good attitude
WHAT SHOULD I LEAVE AT HOME?
- Professional still/video camera equipment
- Audio recording equipment
- Pets (except service animals – we ask that they have on service tags/collar)
- Pop up Tents, canopies, hammocks or Large umbrellas
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances or drug paraphernalia
- Ice chests or coolers
- Outside food
- Glass containers of any kind
- Outside Alcohol (alcohol will be sold at the Festival)
- Laser Pointers
- Personal drones
- Fireworks sparklers, or incendiary devices
- No unauthorized vending – if you are not a registered vendor you cannot sell or distribute anything on festival grounds. Violators are subject to be ejected.
IS THERE FREE RE-ENTRY?
Yes! But there is no drinking in the parking lot. Flagstaff PD will be patrolling. It’s against the law and violates our liquor license. We apologize for any inconvenience, however, we could be fined $10,000 for each parking lot drinking infringement that occurs. Which means no more Blues and Brews.
WHAT DO WE PROVIDE AT THE FESTIVAL?
- Stage and 10 amazing bands!
- Port-a-potties (and plenty of them)
- Trash Cans (Please help keep the scene clean)
- Lost & Found (located at the information tent)
- A wide variety of Food and Craft Vendors
- Beer and Wine available for purchase
- Kids Area
- Medical Tent. EMTs have basic supplies like ibuprofen and sun block
- Hydration Station – refill your water bottle or grab a cup and enjoy a nice glass of water
CAN I SMOKE AT THE FESTIVAL?
YES! However, please be courteous of others! Smoke near the porta johns, or in a corner. Not next to your neighbors, PLEASE!
Also, we got word that The Green Tree hotel has opened up more rooms! Get your today – you just might run into your favorite band.
Thank you again for all your support of this festival!